Thursday, February 12, 2009

in honor of tim and eric season 3!



i figured i would go ahead an post this because i figured that everyone would start calling me "diarrhea jones" anyways..

also, in eighth grade, while attending soccer practice at ben brewster's fields for our dominant team, nashua world cup, i realized that the two litchfield middle school hotdogs i had eaten earlier were ready to make their encore. long story short i popped into the woods, pooped, got a bit on my sock or something and fitz and zak proceeded to tell everyone in school i pooped my pants. so, call me "diarrhea jones" if you must but for the record, i didn't poop my pants, i just got some poop on my pants while pooping...

2 comments:

WrongEmBoyo said...

It's alright man, we've all pooped in our pants before.

guttersnipe said...

wow. i can't believe you're still denying it... haha jk lol.