Thursday, October 29, 2009

god news.



this asshole got fired from home depot for wearing a "One nation under God" button on his work apron for more than a year.

"I've worn it for well over a year and I support my country and God," Trevor Keezor said Tuesday. "I was just doing what I think every American should do, just love my country."

well, you're an asshole. clearly god shops at Kohl's or the local True Hardware.

-------------------------

Police: Man claimed God told him to steal car

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Police said a man who smashed a window at a car dealership claimed he was following a higher calling. Police said a 36-year-old man was collared by a security guard at Freedom Dodge before he could get inside the showroom. WLEX-TV reported the man told the guard that God wanted him to steal a Dodge Charger.

When police arrived, the suspect initially told them his name was "Seven."

The man faces charges including criminal mischief.

--------------------------

the new face of scientology

trust me, it's interesting.

No comments: