Thursday, April 23, 2009

public lynching?

yesterday this guy hung himself:



the man is david kellerman, "16-year veteran of Freddie Mac" who "had been the company's CFO since September, after a government takeover of the company following the housing crisis."

"This is a solid salt of the earth kind of family and guy, and I just cannot imagine what has occurred," neighbor Paul Ungar said. "I mean, I understand the economy, I understand what's gone on with those companies, but I just can't imagine what would have driven him to that."

although a touching eulogy from mr. unger, it still does not disguise the foul stench that will continue to linger long after kellerman's body has decomposed. really, i wonder why he really hung himself..

1 comment:

JambonFromage!!! said...

it's like i always said boys...

when life gives you lemons, kill yourself.