Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Funny Thing...

The last thing I read before hacksaw's latest post was chapter five of Chuck Klosterman's Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs. It was called Appetite for Replication and centered around a Guns' and Roses tribute band. At one point Chuck actually wonders about the effect of the upcoming Chinese Democracy album on the fake group. When I finished it I opened my blog reader and BANG! - Nick/hacksaw has thought about the same object at the same time, a few thousand kilometers away. This is faith's funny way to remind me about the recent invite to blog at Party Intellectuals.
And I do not even believe in faith.
But I will be posting here every now and then. In a way, tonight's weird coincidence did not just connect me with Nick but with all of you.
So,
Hi, pleased to meet you.

1 comment:

hacksaw jim chuggins said...

yeah mitko! one of our contributors is living in paris..you guys should meet up and have a blog party