Sunday, July 10, 2011

private demo


the day before I left Santa Cruz last weekend I went hunting with a friend for a pool we had been hearing talk about. After searching the backroads and woods for a while we finally stumbled upon the above pictured pool. We had the place to ourselves for about an hour and got to know the steep ass trannys and got a few lines over the light where it says "live free or die." Then just as we were getting to leave a couple of guys rolled up the hill and one of 'em looked awfully familiar. When he introduced himself as 'Rick', it dawned on me I was shaking hands with skate legend Rick McCrank. About 5 minutes later a whole bunch of dudes emerged from the trail. It was the whole Es Shoes skateboard team including John Rattray, Ben Raemers, Rodrigo TX, Kellen James, and Bobby Worrest. My friend and I took a seat and watched the shredding ensue. Never have I been so bummed I didn't have my camera. The picture above is from the session and is stolen from the Es twitter.

No comments: