Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jammin U.S.A Volume II - Couch surfing





Couch Request:

"All I need are some tasty waves and a cool buzz..."
USERNAME: SMOKESTACKWILLY
GENDER: Male
AGE: 25
LOCATION: United States - New Hampshire - Portsmouth

ARRIVAL DATE: March 31, 9 pmish
DEPARTURE DATE: The morning
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2.05
ARRIVING VIA: Go-kart with sidecar

I just quite my job and am jamming my way to california with a skinny white NYC student/dirtbag/writer named nicodemus. Your house sounds like a wonderful place to rawk aout and catch some ZZZZZZZ. We are leaving tomorrow and spending our first night in Shittsburg, PA and then we plan to pep-pep on to Kantsit Sity, Misery. If you like telephones call me at 603-801-5393. If not I should be able to check my sites tomorrow night. Thanks!

-Smokestack Willy and Nicodemus

We received no reply from this request and a few others so were bookin a hotel tomorrow night in Kantsit Sity. I think we may have pushed our luck.

1 comment:

guttersnipe said...

look at those hippy feet