Friday, November 20, 2009

smokestack willy in 25 years...



CA man allegedly paid teens to spit in his face

"THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – A 39-year-old Southern California man has been arrested for misdemeanor child annoyance after allegedly paying a teenager $31 to spit in his face. The Ventura County Sheriff's Department says Charles Hersel was arrested Wednesday in a sting operation at a mall in Thousand Oaks. He's free from jail pending a court hearing.

A sheriff's statement says Westlake High School students claimed Hersel paid them to yell profanities, spit and slap him in the face. Several also claimed he offered them cash to urinate and defecate on him.

A motive wasn't clear.

Authorities say Hersel contacted some teens through the MySpace social networking site."

1 comment:

Charles Hersel said...

Dear Site,
this is Charles Hersel. I was acquitted of these child annoyance allegations by a unanimous not guilty jury verdict at Ventura Superior Court on February 7,2012. Connor Gantt,Keats Stanley,Austin Perry and Joseph Mathews (Jp Mathews) all spat on me and yelled profanities at me for cash. Joseph Mathews also smacked me hard and put his shoe in my mouth for cash. I asked them to do these things as I was a survivor of severe child abuse. Chris Anderson yelled profanities at me for cash. All of these guys graduated Westlake Village High School in Westlake Village,California in 2011. They all were very excited and enjoyed abusing and mistreating me. They all laughed as they mistreated a survivor of child abuse. They had so much fun treating me badly. Also, they brought their friends to mistreat me as well. Casey Bliss yelled profanities at me for cash, as did Alex S. Nick Weaver, Zack Weaver and Greg Karakashian all spat on me and yelled profanities at me for cash (class of 2010). Waziya Dupris and Patrick Ryan Sands said they would spit on me and yell profanities at me but we never met up. Brian Barbosa said he would yell profanities at me for cash, but we never met up either. Anthony Mian yelled profanities at me for cash (graduated in 2011).The case was closed and I was acquitted of these child annoyance charges over 2 months ago.
Sincerely,
Charles Hersel